You want simple yet complex?
The HYT H2 is for you then. The dial tells just the hours and minutes but it does the former using liquid. Hydraulics at work then, and the entire movement is exposed so that you can see what’s going on.
Apart from the hours and minutes, the dial features just a power reserve indicator, temperature indicator (to show if the liquid in the watch is at optimum temperature) and a H-N-R indicator to show which position the crown is in.
11 Notes/ Hide
- rydgoodnobs likes this
- jomenti likes this
- theoriane likes this
- gennaidievich reblogged this from wrist-machines
- art-spire likes this
- f1superswede reblogged this from wrist-machines
- yikloong reblogged this from fuckyeah-kenny
- 3hourslate likes this
- thetimemachines reblogged this from wrist-machines
- fuckyeah-kenny reblogged this from wrist-machines and added:
- wrist-machines posted this